Hi

Jutaan terima kasih saya ucapkan kepada pembaca blog ini.

about me

Three names people call me:
1. habibah
2. bib
3. kak yong

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. student at UTM Skudai
2.cleaner(my own room) hehe...
3. secretary for KRU club


Three Places I have lived:
1. UTM Skudai
2. Pokok Assam, Taiping
3. Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang

Three Favorite drinks:
1. hot milk tea
2. fresh orange
3. yogurt drink (yum..yum..)

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. desperate housewives
2. supernatural
3. antm

People that call me regularly:
1. my family

2. my lil' brother

3. dearest friends

Three of my favorite foods:
1. big apple's donuts
2. yogurt
3. seafood tom yam

Three Things I am looking forward to:
1. mid sem holiday
2. sale
3. dinner at the orphanage


things that i will bring when i leave my room
1. my hobo bag
2. my handphone
3. money

songs that i really like
1. jika-melly n 'iduno'
2. dilemma-kelly roland
3. the saturdays-up




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers